[TowerTalk] 25G foldover info

Ken Burchfield via TowerTalk towertalk at contesting.com
Sun Nov 30 15:32:20 EST 2014

Guys,For your information you can find several different manuals for Rohn foldovers in the files section of: Crank up-Tilt tower group:

|   |
| Yahoo! GroupsSorry, an error occurred while loading the content.  |
|  |
| View on groups.yahoo.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

   73
Ken k5jxl
PacketRadio is Still Alive.......Mississippi.......145.010.......Simplex.......1200 baud Baud