[TowerTalk] free 15m monobander

Bill Feissner ai3q at pa.metrocast.net
Sat Oct 4 12:41:39 EDT 2014

Group
I have rotor trouble and am making plans for repairs in the spring as i
need time to do it all I don't move as fast as I once did. I have a
HyGain 155BA-S monobander at 48 feet I need to get down, its free to
anyone who can remove it. The tower is solid and is a Rohn 48 ft.
foldover with 8 guys on it. If I was younger I would do it myself. 2 of
us put it up a few years back with me doing the tower work and mounting.
I also have the manual for it. Will be an easy take down I am sure. It
will hinder the dropping in the spring if it stays up or i will have to
get a tree trimmer. I don't use it anymore so I thought I could offer it
to someone who could use it. I may be out of line in posting this here
and if I am I apologize. Anyone interested, I live near White Haven, Pa,
close to I-80 or the PA Turnpike. My email is ai3q at arrl.net, for off
reflector contacts. Thanks in advance.
AI3Q, Bill Feissner