[TowerTalk] Climbing

Larry lknain at nc.rr.com
Tue Oct 7 10:09:14 EDT 2014

Usually the only statistics to be had I'd bet are for ones that didn't use
the "safety devices". If I use one of these devices and slip or fall and get
saved by the device it is not going to be reported to anyone. I , and anyone
working with me, will know the device saved me. The EMS crew won't care if
they didn't have to respond.

73, Larry  W6NWS