[TowerTalk] Guyed + self supporting /2 ??

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Thu Oct 16 23:05:06 EDT 2014

We have discussed this subject many times before and it appears to be a
waste of time as some folks have completely forgotten that SELF SUPPORTING
TOWERS CAN BE GUYED.  Thirty seven years of guying self supporting towers
(5) up to 132 feet is enough added proof, and besides it is manufacturer
approved.

Doug

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.