[TowerTalk] Sluggish Ham 4

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 23:10:54 EDT 2014

 I have  boxes at the base of my towers.   I use only  6 control justion  123  and 567 on CDR, TELEX  rotors and double the extra #4 and  #7  to   #1 and  #2
to over come some IR loss     and the  Motor Starting  CAP at the base of the tower and full 1 through * up the tower to  rotor.

When I did not have a BOX at the bottom   I put the Cap in a junction box at the top of the tower and the  junction connection to the rotor ;

  Wayne  W3EA