[TowerTalk] US Tower MA-550 won't go down.

Bill Straw via TowerTalk towertalk at contesting.com
Sat Oct 25 11:56:48 EDT 2014

I just can't get a break on my new tower installation!

Brand new set up, MA-550 with the RMC-1000 remote and the RMC-1000
box on the tower factory installed.

First time out, I put it up remotely about 5 feet just to see it go up :)
Then remotely I flipped the switch down and nothing happens.

The relay timers are both set at 1 second. My remote control wiring
has been checked.

The only discrepency is when the remote switch is flipped to go down,
the "full-up relay" light comes on, even though it is just up 5 feet.

Any ideas?

73, Bill KO7SS