[TowerTalk] Cadweld vs clamps

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Sat Oct 25 22:49:51 EDT 2014

On 10/25/2014 10:15 PM, Jim Lux wrote:
> On 10/25/14, 7:06 PM, Roger (K8RI) on TT wrote:
>>

>> I'm well aware of the problem, but I've been trying to figure out how I
>> can safely separate them.
>
> transformer isolation of the power line?

I'll be doing that for the station in the den and two for the computers
in the den with the 3KW line conditioner which will isolate them, but
the coax cable shields connect to the rigs, to the ground at Poly
Phasers,  to the bottom and top of the towers as well as a mounting
plate at the remote antenna switches and the six pack for SO2R.
.
The network will be replaced with wireless

> Galvanic isolation for signal lines

Not sure I follow the "Galvanic isolation" part.

73

Roger (K8RI)