[TowerTalk] Solar Array Noise

Bill NY9H ny9h at arrl.net
Tue Oct 28 23:24:27 EDT 2014

BEFORE I contracted for a system I did visit three sites wit my kenwood tf6a.
Had it on am broadcast as well as ham bands,,,holding it right next
to the SMA 5 kw inverters. Had to get against the cabinet to hear anything !!!!
I figured since it was a German unit, it is subject ot EU / CE limits
on radiation, probably more stringent than FCC / US.