[TowerTalk] Guyed + self supporting /2 ??

Ed Fuller emfuller70 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 11:16:49 EDT 2014

Well said Stan.  Off Topic, but I remember 40 years ago, riding around
Fayetteville drinking jug wine with you, Rick, and Holly.  Better days.

Ed WA5RHG

Stan Stockton
<mailto:towertalk%40contesting.com?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BTowerTalk%5D%20Guyed%2
0%2B%20self%20supporting%20/2%20%3F%3F&In-Reply-To=%3CF76D9FBF-C589-4B71-A07
7-2F883B72324D%40gmail.com%3E> wa5rtg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 07:30:39 EDT 2014