[TowerTalk] MFJ repairs

Herbert Schoenbohm herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 10:57:29 EDT 2014

I don't know who is running things in Starkville but they really need
help.  I got a reply from the finally and they said they found my
"tuner."  Problem is I never sent them a tuner. They also said that my
RCS-12 was found to have salt in the coax connector which they cleaned
and tested.  Problem with that is the RCS-12 does not have any coax
connectors and is an inside to shack control box. Certainly they should
have someone there who knows what is going on. I am about to just call
it quits with MFJ and buy from more knowledgeable vendors. No customer
should be required to go through this madness.

Herb, KV4FZ