[TowerTalk] G-2800DXA lightning damage

Don w7wll at arrl.net
Sat Sep 6 21:17:46 EDT 2014

THAT is one impressive and information filled manual.  Gives me a lot to
think about, particularly with regard to bonding the grounds at the AC
entrance and the telephone entry box, both having separate grounds of
questionable integrity and separated from each other by lots of feet of
concrete driveway!!!  Tower is also NOT a short distance away from the house
and on the opposite side of course of the existing AC and telephone grounds.

Tnx for bringing the manual to our attention. I suspect I'm not the only one
who was unaware of it.

Some good 'stuff' to absorb.

Don W7WLL