[TowerTalk] Challenging Grounding/Bonding Situation ?

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Sun Sep 14 11:58:44 EDT 2014

Shawn.

That will be determined by the terms and conditions of the policy (e.g., code grandfathering) along with input from the adjuster who inspects the damage.  However, If you comply with current NEC as well as any local code that may deviate from the NEC, I would think you've done your job to mitigate damages.

Paul, W9AC

Sent from my iPad