[TowerTalk] Sad day - W9ZUC tower accident

KD0Q-Glenn kd0q at traer.net
Thu Sep 18 12:23:00 EDT 2014

I have a safety cable on my tower and it makes ascent and decent safe
and easy.  Wouldn't be without one.

Here's a photo that shows the cable mount at the top of the tower -
http://s171.photobucket.com/user/gathorne/media/Tower/DSCF0498.jpg.html?o=33.
The bottom is spring loaded to keep it tight.

73, Glenn - KD0Q