[TowerTalk] Placement of HF, UHF, and VHF antennas on one mast

Marv Shelton marvs at att.net
Thu Sep 18 13:11:44 EDT 2014

I'm about to complete my annual tower work and have added a few new antennas to the mast.  I have done some reasearch but found conflicting information on how far apart to seperate antennas on one mast. The info that makes the most sense talks about the capture area of the antenna.  I am looking at a "stack" consisting of a tribander, a 6m beam, and beams for 144, 220, 440 and 1296 MHz.
Does anyone here have experience or a link to so e good reference material about how far apart to place these antennas? I have about 15 - 17 feet of mast to work with.

Marv - WA2BFW