[TowerTalk] Sad day - W9ZUC tower accident

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Thu Sep 18 18:20:34 EDT 2014

Where I live, by the time a rescue team would reach me, I would be dead
hanging from the tower.
If I had to wait until a ground person was available ... I would still be
waiting.  I usually caring my cell phone with me just in case.
I probably did 25 climbs this summer ranging from 70 to 110 feet and
inbetween.
Doug