[TowerTalk] Close stacking mono banders

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Sun Sep 28 09:16:46 EDT 2014

Your town - unlike your homeowners' association - does not necessarily
have that right under PRB-1.  Still, I can understand why you may not
wish to fight. I'd encourage you in that case to forget aboutmonobanders
and instead get a small tribander or 5-band beam.  That way, they do the
modeling for you.  There are several very good designs.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.