[TowerTalk] Mosley TW-21M rotortable Dipole

Ray Gustafson via TowerTalk towertalk at contesting.com
Tue Sep 30 16:18:11 EDT 2014

Hi
I did get the Mosley 12/17 meter rotatable Dipole  and mount it on the boom
of my EXP 14 between the mast and the reflector  (back of Beam)

I works great  on 17 , but doesn't on 12 , so I am thinking about trying it on
the mast above the EXP 14, however the Beam does work on  12 meters
it did before and still does and maybe working better with the Dipole there, so
I can use the Beam for 12 meters ,  I am still testing to find out other effects
of mounting the Dipole there , such as how it effects the way the Beam on
other bands It has effected 10 meters some , but not to badly  , I
am still testing , Has anyone else tried this ?

                                                                                        Ray WB0HHM