[TowerTalk] FS: Innov 15 ele 10/6 meter yagi

Byron Tatum bjtatum1 at att.net
Mon Apr 6 19:51:22 EDT 2015

 Hello- I have this antenna for sale at my QTH in Alvin, TX.  If anyone is interested I can bring it to the Belton, Texas hamfest on April 18, and I will be there on the 17th also. This yagi has 6 elements on 10 meters and 9 elements on 6 meters. The antenna is in good condition, dis-assembled, bundled up, the longest pieces about 9' in bundle. Any details please email me, or call 281-756-0791. Price is 250.00 Thanks.      Byron WA5THJ