[TowerTalk] Modeling tri-banders

Wes Attaway (N5WA) wes at attawayforensics.com
Thu Apr 9 23:49:11 EDT 2015

Tom:

That is a very good question.

The only thing I can think of is that you might want to model them to
see if the results of your efforts look similar to the published
figures.  After you do this, and you get gain figures that are a little
bit different than the published numbers, then you have to go into all
kinds of other investigations to try to reconcile the apparent
differences.

Once you finish you may not be able to figure out what you have
accomplished, other than to have maybe learned some things about antenna
modeling.