[TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: antenna choices

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Fri Apr 10 13:07:23 EDT 2015

If you purchase quality aluminum tubing and all of the hardware from
places like McMaster-Carr, DX Engineering, etc you will quickly realize
why antennas cost what they do. Add in the hours that you spend designing,
cutting and machining the parts and financially you are better off
purchasing a beam. I homebrew because I enjoy the satisfaction of building
it myself and I feel that I make a better quality product than
commercially available.

John KK9A