[TowerTalk] Zerk fitting for MA-40

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Fri Apr 10 14:40:48 EDT 2015

An extensive university (I forget which one) engineering department
study tested penetrating oil products like Rust Buster, WD-40, etc.
None, including the expensive ones beat a 50-50 mix of ATF and Acetone.

I mixed up some and have been getting good results.  I recommend you try
this mix before you give up on Easy-Outs and their ilk.  Left handed
drill bits work in some instances but be careful with the smaller sizes
as when they break off they are in the way of trying other approaches.

Good luck to you.

Patrick   NJ5G