[TowerTalk] antenna choices

Bry Carling AF4K bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Fri Apr 10 16:26:41 EDT 2015

I disagree. You don't think I have a clue. I think you have less than zero clues.
OK that's an imaginary number, but it's as laughable as this argument!!

Those companies have been sold but they are still in business under new owners.
In fact more antenna companies have been starting in recent years like M2, Spiderbeam, etc.

Hustler
HyGain
Cushcraft
GAP
Cubex
Mosley
Comet
Larsen
Gem
Arrow
and many more.

These all still exist. Gotham is gone. So what? You claim a lot of them are gone. Evidence
shows otherwise.   They are still selling and succeeding. Next?