[TowerTalk] antenna choices

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Fri Apr 10 21:27:43 EDT 2015

Based on conversations with engineers from some of those companies, that
have been around for quite a while, it was a case being at "Death's
Door"  It was a case of being acquired or go under.  This way workers
still have a job. (In most cases)  They may still be in the same
buildings using the same equipment.

73

Roger (K8RI)

On 4/10/2015 7:43 PM, Don W7WLL wrote:
> Don't forget - HyGain and Cushcraft are under the MFJ umbrella. Who
> knows how successful they would be as separate businesses?  Larsen is
> a predominately commercial antenna producer. Don't know about the
> others, and you are correct, there are probably many other
> multielement yagi manufacturers, and I think that seems to part of the
> thrust of the discussion.

---