[TowerTalk] WD-40

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Mon Apr 13 14:23:41 EDT 2015

On 4/13/2015 10:36 AM, John K0CQW wrote:
> What ever type of oil one uses PLEASE label you storage container with
> exactly what you have in .  It makes a BIG difference to Paramedics and EMS
> staff. I know there will NEVER be a problem, However I see  "Never" every
> day.
> Thanks de John KØCQW

Exactly right.  When I worked in the labs at Agilent,
we had to label even tap water (there were preprinted
labels saying "tap water" in the stock room).  I
used tap water to squirt soldering iron cleaning sponges.

Also, it is very difficult to dispose of unlabeled hazardous
waste.  Even unlabeled cans of paint will not be accepted
for recycling.

Rick Karlquist N6RK