[TowerTalk] Trash Talk - please stop

Bill Parry bparry at rgv.rr.com
Tue Apr 14 10:43:59 EDT 2015

I am completely in agreement.  My e-mail box for TowerTalk has devolved into
one man's vendetta against M2. I have no idea whether he has a good reason
for this vendetta but I personally have heard enough...way more than enough.
I would like for K7LXC to use his good judgment to put a stop to
this...frankly I don't understand why it has been allowed to go on so long.

Please stop this!

Bill W5VX