[TowerTalk] Messages end up in Spam Folder

EZ Rhino EZRhino at fastmovers.biz
Sat Apr 25 19:26:59 EDT 2015

Are you guys using webmail or a mail client on your computer?  Curious.

Chris
KF7P

On Apr 25, 2015, at 17:06 , GALE STEWARD via TowerTalk wrote:

Dave,
I've had the same problem with YAHOO mail since last summer. I sent several Emails to Customer Service and all that I ever got back was the normal canned gibberish about security, etc.
Not all of my TOWERTALK Emails go into Spam but some do. I also have the same problem with the TOPBAND Email reflector. Some go into Spam and some don't. No rhyme or reason.
I informed YAHOO that their Email basically sucks anymore but it seems that they could care less.
73, Stew K3ND