[TowerTalk] G5RV vs 40M dipole

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Sun Apr 26 08:50:49 EDT 2015

The antenna meter (Vector analyzer thingy) that SteppIR is selling, the
Sark-110, can graphically display 4 different resonances at the same
time which would allow you to observe the effect tuning one band is
having  on three others.  This is the way I think I remember it.

So, that should make tuning multi-band antennas, including fan dipoles,
a little (maybe a lot) easier.

Perhaps an early adopter of the Sark-110 could ring in on this topic and
give us the real deal.

Patrick   NJ5G