[TowerTalk] Fan/Parallel Dipoles

Larry Loen lwloen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 17:41:05 EDT 2015

One way of dealing with 15 is to just use an antenna tuner which basically
reuses the 40m dipole as a 3/2 wavelength antenna.  You then just do
40/20/10 and have only three lines to worry about.  You don't even have to
tune 15 separately.  I have done this and it works well.  It simplifies
construction, tuning, and deployment.  Pattern is a little different on 15,
but I have found it effective.

Larry WO7R