[TowerTalk] LMR600 up to the top of tower ?

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Sat Aug 1 20:16:11 EDT 2015

I would never run one piece of coax underground that far and then up the
tower, especially with a crank-up.  The tower piece will likely get damaged
at some point.  LMR600 is not that flexible and certainly would not be good
for your rotator loop.  I would direct bury large Heliax underground and
then use something flexible and tough (like Belden 8267) on the crank-up
tower.

John KK9A