[TowerTalk] Antennas in trees

Ron W8RJL youngron at verizon.net
Mon Aug 3 00:30:42 EDT 2015

I got into this conversation late. I have used Sling Shots, Weighted Arrows
and other wire antennaI launching systems but the best I have ever usd is
the compressed air CSV-17 Antenna Launcher and it works like a charm.
http://www.akbeng.com/
The secret to a good gun is a valve with a big throat and fast action. Got
mine as a kit.
BTW, I found that the bicycle "foot" pump available at Walmart works just
fine. My biggest problem is remembering to open the bail on my fishing reel.
73, Ron W8RJL