[TowerTalk] Antennas in trees

ve4xt at mymts.net ve4xt at mymts.net
Sun Aug 2 14:45:12 EDT 2015

Thanks to all who replied.

I used an amalgam of replies and hit pay dirt on the first try: teardrop lead weight, fired by a slingshot that had been a tennis ball-based launcher that, frankly, sucked.

Tennis balls don't come down easily, particularly if you aren't using a tree that's by itself.

Now to get the ends higher.

Sorry to K9YC; it's a Carolina Windom. ;-)

73, Kelly
ve4xt

Sent from my iPhone