[TowerTalk] Help with HDBX-48

Chris Wynn n4xfa at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 21:22:09 EDT 2015

I would try Texas Towers.  I had a good buddy, Gary Poorman, K4VT, who owned a local communications company that installed cell towers, etc.  When he moved into his last QTH, he ordered one of those for a vhf tower.  He was pretty pleased with their service and that an was not easy to please!

GL!

Chris

N4XFA

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android