[TowerTalk] LMR-600 end connector, M or F ?

J. Hunt ki5dq at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 20:27:19 EDT 2015

Sorry - not quite correct.

PolyPhasers have both M and F connections, not all " Peripherals and end devices (radios, wattmeters, switches, baluns,
 antennas, etc.) all have female panel connectors" - I have seen both.

So please plan ahead of your entire installation plan.

I have several runs of Andrews Heliax.  Not all the runs are terminated the same...

Thanks n 73,
James
ki5dq