[TowerTalk] Another Cushcraft shorty-forty question

George Dubovsky n4ua.va at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 17:09:59 EDT 2015

Thanks to everyone for their input. I count 2 anecdotes relating no
problems with either the old or the new CC clamp system, accompanied by
almost universal advice to adopt the belt and suspenders approach involving
either a rivet or stainless self-tapping screw at every hose-clamped joint.
Thus shall I proceed... ;-)

73,

geo - n4ua

p.s. : I'm partial to pop-rivets.