[TowerTalk] Shorty Forty Hose Clamp thread

Bryan Swadener bswadener at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 8 16:28:33 EDT 2015

I too own a F12 yagi. Mine is the C-4XL 40/20/15/10m that I obtained used from a ham in Indiana. It came to me needing a few "sticks" of tubing replaced. The seller supplied the new pieces. I needed to source the pop rivets. It turns out the "aircraft" rivets (according to Force12) are just corrosion resistant steel, that I obtained from McMaster-Carr.
I've had it up only a few years but, so far, so good atop my 72' tower. It has weathered several strong Pacific Northwet storms here in Everwet, WA.
vy 73 es gl,Bryan WA7PRC