[TowerTalk] Static Discharge Porcupines - great for....

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 9 14:24:56 EDT 2015

Exactly! No one should care about the mean: they should care about what
part of the distribution they want protection for and for what part of
the distribution they'll take the risk. This boils down to a
conceptually simple economic cost/loss ratio: what's the cost of
protection vs the cost incurred when protection fails?

Kim N5OP