[TowerTalk] Fwd: Static Discharge Porcupines?

Hans Hammarquist hanslg at aol.com
Mon Aug 10 23:23:50 EDT 2015

One sample is no statistic but I put up three "discharge" devices on my tower of my own design, each a short piece of 7 wire conductor, each with the wires spread apart on top of my tower.

I live in a high risk area (and lost my house due to a lightning strike 1998).

So far I have had not strikes, to my knowledge, in my tower and my "corona brushes" are intact.

I can't tell if they really works or it is or if it is "snake oil and bat wing powder". Time might tell but I hope not.

73 de,

Hans - N2JFS.