[TowerTalk] Rohn 55g Hazer

Larry Yates larry_d_yates at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 11 21:27:33 EDT 2015

Hi Simon,

I have a RAZOR built by W8RAT.  I have had it for a while but have not
had very much opportunity to completely install it.  However, I do have
it in place on the tower and it is working.  I still have a couple of
more beams to install on it.  It really rides the legs of the tower
smoothly.  John, W8RAT, is very easy to work with.  He is very helpful
and very available to answer any questions.  If you would like, I can
email you directly and send some pictures of my installation as it now
stands.

Larry
WA4PMA