[TowerTalk] Ladder Line or Open Wire Line stand off Insulators

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Thu Aug 13 09:20:22 EDT 2015

There are electric fence insulators designed to snap onto T-posts. These
insulators come in lengths (what I have seen/bought) is something like
8-10 inches and can be repurposed for use in holding antenna wires and
such. The T-post grabbing end can be drilled to accept screws/bolts or
investigate your own repurposing solution. Available at Ag sores such as
Orcheln's, Atwoods, tractor Supply, etc.

Patrick        NJ5G