[TowerTalk] Shorty Forty Hose Clamp thread

Les Kalmus w2lk at bk-lk.com
Thu Aug 13 11:20:00 EDT 2015

In other words, the inner tube is clamped by the screw head through to
the far wall of the outer tube by the nylock nut which is on the
exterior of the outer tube.
The screw head is not clamping the outer tube at all but rests on the
inner tube. Correct?
Why would this be a better method than simply drilling through both
tubes and running a machine screw all the way through and using a nylock
nut which is a more common way to do it?

Les W2LK