[TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Shorty Forty Hose Clamp thread

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Thu Aug 13 11:50:27 EDT 2015

One other thought - if I understand correctly, metric tubing does not
telescope as tightly as US 0.058/0.120" wall.  So squeezing the inner
tube to the far side is a way to compensate for the extra slop.  A
logical solution for Optibeam, but I think a bad idea if 0.058/0.120
wall tubing is available.

Grant KZ1W