[TowerTalk] Concrete anchors

Richard Thorne rthorne at rthorne.net
Fri Aug 14 10:50:59 EDT 2015

I just finished re-furbishing a rotating tower.  Several of the parts
needed to be galvanized.  We don't have a local galvanizing company here
in Amarillo.

What we do have is a local metal fabricator who  sends a truck out
weekly to a galvanizing company.  Maybe you can find a fabricator
locally that has a relationship with a galvanizing company.

Rich - N5ZC