[TowerTalk] Medical offices near possible new club site

Steve Jones n6sj at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 14 15:28:50 EDT 2015

Cal-

Has anyone taken a good SW receiver to the property with a reasonable HF
antenna and listened to the local noise level at different times?

Part 15 diathermy machines are said to be the worst RFI generators.
Theoretically you can force the Part 15 user to stop using it if it causes
interference to your licensed system, but have fun convincing a doctor or
dentist to turn off their revenue generator!

73,
Steve
N6SJ