[TowerTalk] My lightning and grounding reading list

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Fri Aug 14 16:02:55 EDT 2015

Sorry for your difficulty, Larry.  My apology to anyone inconvenienced
by the broken links. I got these links from another source and (shame on
me) didn't try them all. Hopefully this is a glass half full instead of
half empty.

If you find any of these documents at other locations than the broken
links, please post the working link here and copy me too.

Motorola has a 518 page PDF on the topic which I forgot to include. I
don't recall  where I got it.  Amazon has it for  B I G  bucks but there
are multiple places where it can be downloaded for free.  It is about 10
megabytes so not appropriate to attach to this email.

Just Google on Motorola_R56_2005_manual and you will get multiple hits.
Do be careful as some of these hits will try to slip you junk you don't
want and didn't ask for.  I think I downloaded from an aluminum tower
mfg site with no problems or stealthware.

Of the horror of it all... I hate BAD LINKS!!!  A pox on you Error

Patrick     NJ5G