[TowerTalk] Tilt Over Cable Replacement

Alan Swinger awswinger at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 17 17:45:20 EDT 2015

Or call Gary at US Tower and get a quote, especially if they are sending a crew to your area for other jobs, you may be able to make a deal re pro-rating travel costs. I did this about 6 yrs ago and plan to ask for another service in Spring 2016.
Gary at UST cc'd hereon fyi.

All the best - Alan K9MBQ