[TowerTalk] TRX- 80 HD Cable

Kent Olsen kilo6dko at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 11:06:47 EDT 2015

Thanks Phil!

The reason I am asking this question is I bought a used US Tower
HDX572-MDPL that came with a home made raising fixture. It came with a
3/16" cable. I have raised the tower (without a rotator and beam) with it
and it seem adequate enough but I think I will replace the cable with 1/4"
just to be safe.

Thanks all

73
Kent