[TowerTalk] eLog book

Les Kalmus w2lk at bk-lk.com
Sun Aug 23 09:44:48 EDT 2015

Hans,

If you are looking for a package to use, there are several good ones.
I am most familiar with DXLab which will do just about anything you need
and probably a lot more.
See: http://www.dxlabsuite.com/
Each suite component can run alone, but multiple components will
communicate with each other as they are added.
No need to do anything special, they become aware of each other when
running.

If you need help on a specific package you are already using, you need
to find their reflector, probably on Yahoo Groups, and join.

Les W2LK