[TowerTalk] How to attach a 25/45 ginpole to HDBX Tower?

n0tt1 at juno.com n0tt1 at juno.com
Mon Aug 24 11:14:30 EDT 2015

On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 14:47:50 +0000 (UTC) hovernaut at comcast.net writes:
> I have to put up about 6 sections of HDBX/Spaulding Tower and
> wondering if there are
> good ideas out there about rigging a Rohn 25/45 ginpole for use on
> BX Towers.

Benny,

As you know, the BX towers and the 25's have totally different legs
to clamp on the ginpoles.  The tubing with the pully that goes
into the clamping fixture is virtually the same for the two towers.

You should use the right stuff for the clamping fixture.  I would
suggest you talk to Galen, WB0W who makes those items
professionally.  www.wb0w.com   He might sell you just the BX
fixture/clamp and you'll be good to go...safely.

73,
Charlie, N0TT