[TowerTalk] Antenna hardware ???

Richard Thorne rthorne at rthorne.net
Tue Aug 25 10:04:31 EDT 2015

Another good place I have found is fastenal.com.  The web site is easy
to use and you can drill down very easily to find the exact bolt you
need, size, thread, finish etc.  I used them to order a bunch of
galvanized bolts/washers/nuts for my rotating tower re-furb project.
But they appear to carry it all including stainless.

Since Fastenal has stores in most if not every state, be prepared to pay
sales tax.

Rich - N5ZC