[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain 205BA

Dan Cission n4gnr at windstream.net
Wed Aug 26 15:22:34 EDT 2015

There are two great authorities on yagi design,, and I put them at the top
of being the best...
First,, is Justin-G0KSC,,, he has his own website under his callsign,,,
The second is Pop, YU7EF( has website also)....they both have 14 MHz
designs....From these charts,You can build whatever comes closest to your
choice of boom length.... Good Luck Good DX !! Dan N4GNR